TRANSFORMING CLARK AS THE PREMIER GLOBAL CIVIL AVIATION LOGISTICS HUB OF THE PHILIPPINES
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT interwoven into the environment to ensure seamless synergy is the focal point of the Seven Flagship Projects (7FPs) that CIAC will be undertaking from 2024 onwards to transform the Clark into the Premier Global Civil Aviation Logistics Hub of the Philippines:
- Carefully planned infrastructure projects such as the CRK Direct Access Link that will connect the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway and the North Luzon Expressway directly to the world-class Clark International Airport (IATA Code:CRK) for ease in travel, convenience, affordability, sustainability, and safety.
- The Clark National Food Terminal, that will occupy approximately 60 hectares of prime land near the Clark International Airport (CRK), is a facility that is envisioned to provide a broad range of services including research and quality control, warehousing, food processing, marketing services and domestic and international trade.
- The Clark Entertainment and Events Center, which includes a Convention Center, Indoor Sports Arena, Multi-Model Mobility Terminal and the Clark Airport Mall, is an initiative that will transform CRK and the adjacent areas into a dynamic urban center, with emphasis on enhanced transportation infrastructure, connectivity, sustainable tourism, and economic growth.
- The Urban Renewal and Heritage Conservation Program will implement modern urban planning principles to foster sustainability. By integrating smart city technologies and optimizing land use, the project will create sustainable public places and a river park to revolutionize urban life and to enhance the quality of life for the community.
- The Expansion and Upgrading of Utilities to support the game-changing developments.
- The Detailed Site Development Plan for the Second Runway for CRK to define allowable and specific restrictions along the Second Runway.
- The corporation itself will get a much-needed improvement with the establishment of its New CIAC Headquarters that will be a beacon to its transformation and vision of being a key player in the development of Clark as the Premier Global Civil Aviation Logistics Hub of the Philippines.